http://bestflights.co.za/europe/monaco – Visit for extra info on Monaco
Monaco, a city-state or principality, is located between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea. It is the second smallest impartial state on the earth and the world’s most densely populated impartial nation, divided into 4 areas: Monaco-Ville, the Condamine, Monte-Carlo and Fontvieille.
What to see / do
• Aquavision — A catamaran-type boat tour
• Grand Casino
• La Condamine — Watch many luxurious yachts and cruise ships, or go to the Condamine Market and rue Princesse-Caroline mall.
• Monaco-Ville — Walking by way of this medieval village.
• The Jardin Exotique (Exotic Gardens)
• The Monaco Cathedral — Built in 1875
• The Monaco Opera House or Salle Garnier
• The Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium — A world-renowned attraction
• The Palais Princier (Prince’s Palace) – Guided excursions of the palace with a panoramic view.
• Formula 1 Grand Prix — Monaco’s streets hosts the very best identified Formula 1 Grand Prix
• International Television Festival Monaco
• Monaco Yacht Show — An annual commerce present of yachts and yachting gear
• Top Marques Monaco — The world’s most unique vehicle occasion