Join us for this journey information to Glasgow, Scotland as we spotlight 20 of the very best issues to do in Glasgow together with visiting distilleries, fashionable eating places, hopping pubs, fascinating museums and extra points of interest.
This is our second time visiting Glasgow, UK and our metropolis information is a mixture of footage from our go to this 12 months and final 12 months. Glasgow has a thriving meals scene (each Scottish meals and International) and we provide you with an intensive meals tour as we chunk our means across the metropolis.
In phrases of main points of interest Glasgow (Glaschu) would not have many iconic locations to go to as close by Edinburgh; nevertheless, I really feel one of many benefits it has over Edinburgh is that town is extra unfold out and every neighborhood has a definite character.
One of our favourite locations to go to was the University of Glasgow which has a campus that might make Harry Potter proud. Whether we have been visiting breweries or distilleries or having seafood for lunch or dinner we discovered no scarcity of issues to do in Glasgow, Scotland.
Now let’s discover Glasgow (Glesga) collectively!
20 Things to do in Glasgow City Tour | Scotland Travel Guide:
Intro to Glasgow, Scotland – 00:01
1) Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum – 00:29
2) University of Glasgow campus tour – 01:34
3) Drygate Craft Beer Brewery ‘by means of the glass tour’ – 02:11
4) Drygate Bar & Kitchen for Scottish pub meals for lunch – 03:00
5) Barras Art and Design for Scottish seafood lunch at A’Chailltain – 03:50
6) Tour the Glasgow Distillery Co for Makar Gin on the southside – 05:06
7) Drinks at The Drugstore Social bar on Finnieston, Glasgow – 05:56
8) Gin, martinis and oysters at The Finnieston – 07:11
9) Aged steak at Porter & Rye restaurant in Glasgow – 07:43
10) Cafe Gandolfi for breakfast in Glasgow, Scotland – 08:53
11) Glasgow Botanic Gardens – 09:07
12) Buchanan Street for purchasing in Glasgow – 09:27
13) The Willow Tea Rooms for afternoon tea in Glasgow – 09:39
14) Visiting Hairy Coos in the Southside – 09:47
15) House for an Art Lover in Bellahouston Park – 10:15
16) Glasgow Cathedral (High Kirk of Glasgow) – 10:22
17) Necropolis Victorian Cemetery – 10:26
18) Glasgow Green for recreation and leisure – 10:36
19) People’s Palace and Winter Gardens – 10:41
20) The Crafty Pig restaurant in Glasgow for pulled pork sandwiches and milkshakes – 10:45
Outro to Glasgow, Scotland – 11:48
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: (*20*)
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Glasgow journey information documentary covers among the high points of interest together with a meals information (Scottish and International), high sightseeing vacationer points of interest and town by day together with visiting distilleries, breweries, church buildings and museums and Glasgow by night time for pubs and leisure. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path outside actions you will not discover in a typical Glasgow tourism brochure, Glasgow itinerary or Glasgow, Scotland metropolis tour.
20 Things to do in Glasgow, Scotland journey information video transcript:
In as we speak’s video we’re going to be exhibiting you round Glasgow, Scotland. This is a metropolis that we visited final autumn after which once more this summer time, and on each visits, we ate like kings and queens as a result of it seems, Glasgow is a good vacation spot for foodies.
Since we by no means obtained round to making a journey information on our first go to, as we speak we’re going to be combining the footage from each of these journeys to present you among the greatest issues to do in Glasgow and likewise among the greatest locations to eat and drink it. So let’s get began!
And that’s a wrap for our go to to Glasgow, Scotland. We liked our two visits and we’d gladly return for a third. This is an incredible metropolis for foodies and there are such a lot of nice bars, eating places, breweries, and distilleries to go to.
Also FYI – in case you’re already visiting Edinburgh, Glasgow is only a brief 50-minute prepare experience away, and it’s a metropolis with its personal distinctive vibe.
If there are another enjoyable issues to do in Glasgow that you just’d like to share with travellers, be at liberty to depart your strategies in the feedback beneath. Wishing you content travels!
This is a part of our Travel in Scotland video collection showcasing Scottish meals, Scottish tradition and Scottish delicacies.
We cooperated with Visit Scotland for a part of this challenge.
Music by Ehrling: https://soundcloud.com/ehrling